Tuesday, March 3, 2015

IR

Image result for determination in school
Ms. Tomlin's has been a great improvement. I'm really trying to prove to myself that I can do it . Last semester it was a huge struggle for me to make it to her class. I needed to make a change in order for me to stay on track and be able to graduate at the time that I'm supposed to. With the support of my friends who are also determined for me to make it with them, it is very motivating and it makes me motivated and want to push harder and be better. In all i want to do it for myself but i want to do it for my mother. Me being able to do this for her and to show her that i was able to make it means a lot to me because she is my hero. Seeing her be so ambitious and be able to continue to push herself harder everyday even when sometimes it can take all out of her is really inspiring. Growing more and more as this year proceeds to pass me by it has just shown me that I'm learning how to become a better person and Ms. Tomlin class has been a major step in my growth.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It's beautiful that your mother inspires you. Keep up the good work. I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great thing that you decided to change your ways because as one of your friends telling to pick it up I didn't want to graduate while leaving you behind. It's true Ms.Tomlin's class is hard to get to but knowing that your diploma is on the line you should be doing all that you can to make it to class on time. Do your thing steph stop slacking and graduate with us we wouldn't want to leave you behind :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you have to focus on bettering yourself before anything so Its a good thing you have people such as your friends that are there to support you. Sometimes Its just that one person or thing to motivate you to want to do better. When been together since 7th grade I want to see you graduate.

    ReplyDelete