Tuesday, March 3, 2015

SSR

During my break from school I watched a movie called Addicted. This movie made me think about all  of things that are wrong in today's society. We face a lot of problems when it comes to dealing with or having relationships. I watch the movie twice because it was very puzzling to me that the world puts movies out there to make things seem like there okay but in all actuality they are really not.

Image result for addicted movie
One thing that i like about the movie was that it actually showed a great lesson that you should fight for your marriage or relationship because now and days people are so eager just to throw it all away. Overall i just didn't like the movie because i just felt like they were showing that it was okay for a African Americans women to be portrayed that way. Also it was disappointing that the movie showed that instead of facing your problems and owning up to your infidelities that it was perfectly fine to put and illness to your faults. To me this is not okay because putting things like this out here really makes people think that think that is is how you can act in real life and its tragic because it will only make the way how things are now worst.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading Zane books, she is a great writer. I also watched the Zane's TV show. A lot of the episodes are about the books.

    ReplyDelete