Friday, June 12, 2015

My Last Passion Blog

I am very excited that my highschool experience is ending. I Know that it has been alot of obsticles. I am happy to say that i am passionate that im am able to make it this far to say tha i have graduated highschool. This really means alot to me because i just want to make it in life to become my own independent person and not have to depend on anyone. Also im very excited about the new experience that i am about to embark on. To look back and be like "hey" I really made it really shows that i have the strenght to make it and accomplish anything that I put my mind to. Im very thankful for you Ms. Hegeman because you have been an big influence on why i wanted to acheive and finish highschool. Even though you never said it I know that you believe that i can be more than I show. Being in English was the best experience and my favortie class of all time. 11:32-12:19 has been very amazing.All the laughs, the jokes, the critism well very much so benefit me in the long run. I'm passionate that english can now be considered on of my favortie subjects because of you and i thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment